With 95 rooms set over three floors, the Ramada Telford Ironbridge offers stylish, comfortable accommodation in an ideal location. Bedrooms are light and airy with windows that open out onto landscaped lawns. Each bedroom is en-suite and includes a hospitality tray, iron & ironing board, and safe. We have 6 large executive rooms for upgrades, and these are also ideal family rooms, featuring a double sofa bed and room for a rollaway single bed. Accessible bedrooms are available if you have specific requirements.
We know dogs are part of the family which is why we offer a number of dog friendly rooms for a small additional fee, so you can take your four legged friends away on holiday with you. Dogs are not allowed in reception lobby, bar, restaurant or function rooms, with the exception of the courtyard (accessed through the door in the bar). We do respectfully ask for dogs to be kept on a short lead and under control at all times while in our courtyard area. Please note we regrettably cannot allow dogs in the restaurant or Leisure Club, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- En-suite bathrooms with shower bath, basin and toilet
- Complimentary Toiletries – hair and body wash, and conditioner
- Hairdryer, Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Freeview TV with Sky Sports
- Complimentary Internet access via WiFi
Services & Policies
- Limited rooms have availability of rollaway bed and cot
- Check in time: 2pm
- Check out time: 11am (Wyndham Rewards members benefit from check out time of 12 noon. Do ask our Reception team about joining Wyndham Rewards.
- Late check out is subject to availability, payable locally
- We have a number of dog friendly bedrooms available for guests travelling with dogs
- Dogs are not allowed in our lobby, bar or restaurant area*
- Only assistance dogs are allowed in the public areas of the hotel
- Free car parking
* We will happily welcome dogs into our courtyard area, however we have to take other guests using the area into consideration so this may not always be possible.