With 90 rooms set over three floors, the Ramada Telford Ironbridge offers stylish, comfortable accommodation in an ideal location. Bedrooms are light and airy with windows that open out onto landscaped lawns. Each bedroom is en-suite and includes a hospitality tray, iron & ironing board, and safe. We have 6 large executive rooms for upgrades, and these are also ideal family rooms, featuring a double sofa bed and room for a rollaway single bed. Accessible bedrooms are available if you have specific requirements.
We know dogs are part of the family which is why we offer a number of dog friendly rooms for a small additional fee, so you can take your four legged friends away on holiday with you. Dogs are more than welcome to join you in our bar area however we do have to be aware of our other guests using the area so this may not always be possible. We will however, always do everything we can to make your whole family welcome. Please note we regrettably cannot allow dogs in the restaurant or Leisure Club, with exception of guide dogs.
- En-suite bathrooms with shower bath, basin and toilet
- Complimentary Toiletries – hair and body wash, and conditioner
- Hairdryer, Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Freeview TV with Sky Sports
- Complimentary Internet access via WiFi
Services & Policies
- Limited rooms have availability of rollaway bed and cot
- Check in time: 2pm
- Check out time: 12pm
- Late check out is available payable locally
- We have a number of dog friendly bedrooms available for guests travelling with dogs
- Dogs are allowed in our bar area*
- Only guide dogs are allowed in the public areas of the hotel
- Free car parking
* We will happily welcome dogs into our bar area however we have to take other guests using the area into consideration so this may not always be possible.